Hi I am Oakley. Appearances can be deceiving. I am not just a dog. I am: a boxer, loved by my family, eater of peanut butter, destroyer of furry stuffed animals, licker of faces, and good friend to Cody, Rza, Max, and Bower. My nemesis: boredom and bath time. Here are pictures of me with Max (Laurie and Tericks's English Mastif), Cody (Grandpa J and Grandma Linda's Lab), and Bower (another boxer at daycare and I love to play with). Missing is a picture of me with Rza (Grandma Torri's small but terrifying maltipoo).
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Great shots.
Hey Andrea
Your kids are very cute!! I think the last time that I saw you was 5 years ago!! Can you believe that! Anyways when Kathy sent me the email talking about your blog I decided that this will be a good solution so we can keep in contact! Hope you are having a great day.
Love
Lorena
ps; Came and visit us at brycelorenaandkids.blogspot.com
ps: If you are looking for chew toys.. go to Bryce's business he has tons!!haha!
Lorena
The girls night out so fun! I will love to go...but that day we are invited to a surprise b-day party! :(
Next time that you are doing something like that let me know... I love to eat out.. specially with good company!
Lorena
Post a Comment