The first competition of the year for the short-track speed skating is this weekend at the Kearns Olympic Oval. The US and over 20 other countries will be competing on Fri, Sat, and Sunday for points toward the world cup. (I think that is how it works) Apolo Anton Ohno will be competing.
I watched practice today and it is a pretty cool sport. If you have time, you can buy tickets to watch the competition. It should be exciting. Bring the kids, it is motivating.

3 comments:
How are u doing!!? sounds exciting but my kids will be bored to death! haha!
Hey Andy....Stumbled across your blog. Love the picture of Oakley. I noticed that the link to our blog goes to the matich family blog...our blog is thematistappens.blogspot.com. Cool blog, we'll check it out more often.
--Chris
Sound cool! I wish we lived closer. Then not only could we have gone, but you could also have taken care of Zach if he got mauled by that deer. Silly boy!
Post a Comment