CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Holy War

Boo Boo BYU - Yeah Yeah Utah!!
(a little cheer we made up when I was about 4 years old)

The Holy War - or the Utah/BYU game - was an AWESOME game. The score was Utah 48 - BYU 24. I was on the sidelines for the game as part of the medical staff. I am so glad that I have been able to work with the Utah team during such a fun season.

Utah's football team is 12-0 (just in-case you have not heard) and undefeated for the second time in school history. They are going to be invited to a BCS bowl. Here are some pictures from the game.

A Crazy Fan


Coming out for warm-ups


Getting ready for the game



In the locker room going out before the game


Kick-off


Kicker Louis Sakoda and the special teams coach talking


Celebration - fans on the field (they took the goal posts down before the game officially ended)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Go Utes!!

mamateena said...

Woooo hoooo! Go Utes! You know how to drive a BYU co-ed crazy? Put her in a round room and tell her there's an engagement ring in the corner!