As the great Lionel Richie once sang, "Oh what a feeling, we're dancin' on the ceiling". I am not exactly dancing on the ceiling, but I am DONE WITH RESIDENCY. YAAAA!!! WOOO HOOO!!! I almost can't believe it. It is such a weird feeling. My last clinic day as a resident was today. Unbelievable. Of course, I will be back in the same clinic for a half day a week as a fellow, but that will certainly be different.
Here are some pictures of my graduation dinner at Deer Valley. My lovely-in-laws came for support and helped me with an award presentation speech I had to give. They were great. And Laurie and Terick came in place of my dad and Linda. (They were out of town but had already paid for dinner) Laurie has been my bestest friend since 8th grade. It was so much fun to have our little group supporting me.
Now I'm off to Chicago to visit my mom and the rest of the McBride fam. More McBride pictures to follow.


0 comments:
Post a Comment