CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Party at Aunt Vickie's House

Summertime! Vacations! Family!

Vivian and Tori here in Utah visiting family. We went to Aunt Vickie's house to see cousins and our cute aunts, Karen and Vickie. We had a very fun and relaxing day eating lunch and practicing the art of conversation. Dan, Kelsey's husband, put together a wading pool and water slide for the kids. What a cool dad. Jonah loved the swings and trampoline also. He was pretty cute running around the huge yard with the big kids.

During Viv and Tori's vacation we went to the Alpine Slide, watched football scrimmage (not their favorite), went boating, visited Matichs and sang karaoke, watched movies and played games with Brov, visited with Vickie/Karen and played with Kassidy, and ate at fav Mexican restaurant. We still have more boating and more boating, maybe hiking, 4-wheeling, shopping, Alpine coaster, and an outdoor concert.


I need to post all of the pictures, but here are some with Vickie and Karen. Unfortunately a few pictures were blurry because my camera was in the wrong mode. They were cute pictures so I posted them anyway, sorry.














4 comments:

Unknown said...

It was so much fun to see you, Andy! Thanks again for taking Kasidy!

Zach and Shanna said...

Oh that looks like so much fun. I'm so sad we missed you ladies ... and Jonah, of course. I need to meet him still! Anyway, hopefully we'll see you again soon!

Emily said...

Thanks for posting pictures so quickly. It was fun wasn't it.

Kelsey said...

That was so much fun. Email me some of those pictures if you get a chance. I didn't have any for my blog. It was so good to see you!!