CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Wilson Wonderland

We met up with the Wilsons last weekend and went boating at Jordanelle. We had so much fun that we wore the poor boat out. Thanks to Kathy and Greg for the delicious dutch oven dinner. (I appologize for any spelling errors on names)

Brad and Steph's twins

Ben and Annie

Carol and Steph

Kasididle

Torinna

Vivers

Brov and Elora

Mom's kids (minus Em and Jonah who were stuck out on the boat after it broke down on the lake)

Jared, Tori, Kasidy, and Me playing in the water.


Boat Bow Beauties

The fabulous Mr Benard

Jared tearing it up wakeboarding (OK just crossing the wake) Sorry I did not get a picture of the flips he was doing.

Tori's FIRST wakeboarding attempt!!! Yeah!!!


My cutest nephew in the whole world

His cute dad - Brovwa

The Coach

That's a wet wet dog dog. (Ask brov about the shaggy dog joke)

Me taking Jonah in some nasty dirty water to play and splash. He is still not quite sure about going in the water but I am quite sure I like my cleavage.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe the boat broke down after we left! What a bummer! It was so much fun to see you. Thanks for posting the pictures, I love looking at your blog. I love ya Andy.

Emily said...

Great pictures, great cleavage.