An update on some of the women in my life:
- Happy Birthday to Brov and Emily's new baby girl. She was born this morning 5/22/08 by c-section weighing in at 6lbs 10oz and 19 1/2 inches. She has tons of dark long hair with a widow's peak (like her dad). Official name and pictures to come...
- Congratulations to Emily for having her new baby. Great job on the pregnancy, delivery, and we wish you a speedy recovery.
- Katie had her last high-school violin concert tonight. She was absolutely amazing. Her main performance was the only performance to get a standing ovation. I know she is great and I was still blown away. Grandpa Jensen would have been so proud to have another musical genius in the family. Katie has finished all of her high-school classes and will have her graduation ceremony next week. Crazy! They grow-up so fast.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Congratulations!
Posted by Andy at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
no kidding! The last time that I saw her she was 9!!! crazy!!!
congrats! to the new aunt!
Lorena
Post a Comment