Happy Mom's Day!
Mom:
-Thank you for having me even though you were only 17 years old.
-Thanks for teaching me about love and sacrifice.
-Thank you for instilling values of hard work, education, quiet time, family, following your heart and dreams, courage to be yourself, home cooked meals, creativity, exploration, exercise.
-Thank you for not paying too much attention when I complained on the way to dance after school. If you had, I would not have been able to develop a skill that I ended up loving.
-Thank you for helping me develop an appreciation for good chocolate and ice cream.
Mom:
-Thank you for having me even though you were only 17 years old.
-Thanks for teaching me about love and sacrifice.
-Thank you for instilling values of hard work, education, quiet time, family, following your heart and dreams, courage to be yourself, home cooked meals, creativity, exploration, exercise.
-Thank you for not paying too much attention when I complained on the way to dance after school. If you had, I would not have been able to develop a skill that I ended up loving.
-Thank you for helping me develop an appreciation for good chocolate and ice cream.
-Thank you for listening to me and trying to make things better.
-Thank you for your patience.
-Thank you for all the visits, trips, activities.
-Thank you for Brov, so I could have a sibling to grow-up with, and for my fabulous little sisters.
-Thank you for just being you.
I Love You!

2 comments:
Andrea
how beautiful was that!!! You are so lucky! You not only have one important woman in your life, but three! I can tell that each of them had influenced your life for the best.
Love you
Lorena
Great post, great pictures:)
Post a Comment