
1. Katie left for TN today. She is off to college. We will all miss her.
2. Laurie (my friend) is going to have twins sometime in the next week or so. I'm keeping my phone by me at all times. I am the god-mother after all.
3. I started my fellowship in sports medicine. It's good. There will probably be less blogging and more journal reading.
4. Emily had a Pampered Chef party and I got a mandolin slicer that I am dying to have delivered and a citrus squeezer to assist with homemade margaritas.
5. Brandon and I went to the John Mayer concert and had a great time. He is SO good in person. I love his blues/jazz. His new live CD is fab.
6. Football games start next week. GO PKC. I will spend the next several months without my husband. Maybe I'll be blogging more than I originally thought.
I hope everyone had a fun, relaxing summer with family and that you all have a smooth transition back to school.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
A Few Updates
Posted by Andy at 5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"Have I told you lately that I love you?" Well I do.
Can I second Emily's sentiments? And add that to Emily as well. Love you ladies!
I can not wait for football season! we have tickets for every BYU game!! yeah!!! We are diehard fans!!!
Post a Comment