CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Football Game #2

Park City 14 vs Logan 38

Last night Park City lost the football game to Logan High School at Logan. Park City's team caught the flu bug and 3 kids were throwing up on sidelines (one was the starting quarterback and safety). We also had 2 kids with concussions. It was not fun to have so many kids feeling crummy and getting hurt. I hate looking at these kids who want to play but are clearly not healthy enough and telling them they can't play. I had to take a helmet away from a kid so he did not sneek back into the game.

Losing sucks. PKC will try to learn from mistakes and make changes to get better. We just need to be playing well by region and playoff time. Next up is Morgan High School and they just beat the pants off of Wasatch High School 49-0. It will be another tough game. There are already bad feelings between Morgan and PKC. (Brandon almost got into a fight with their coach a few yrs ago)

I think I may get my kids into music and yoga. This football stuff is for crazy people.

Namaste.


3 comments:

Zach and Shanna said...

That's a cool picture. Sorry about the loss though.

Emily said...

Yoga and music, got it.

Lorena said...

What do you mean.. for ceazy people!!! Hellooooo!! Football is the best! Specially BYU Football!haha!