CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Football Fever!!

Park City 69 vs Canyon View 7

"We've got spirit, yes we do, we've got spirit, how 'bout you?!"

Yes folks, the end of August is here and the first high school football games were last night. I'm glad to announce that Park City won, they kicked butt, they took names, they played FRESHMAN (yes 9th graders) they were winning by so much. I'm proud that they played so hard and disciplined. The coaches did a great job getting the team ready. (I'm biased) They scored on the SECOND play of the game. Dillon C. had 3 touchdowns and Eric W. had 3 touchdowns.

I'm also happy to announce we had a few bruises but no major injuries (that I know of yet). Yeah! That always makes me very happy.

Next week is a TOUGH and IMPORTANT game. We play Logan at Logan HS. They are ranked first, won state last year, and are one of our biggest rivals. (Judge is also a big game). If you are anywhere near the Logan area next Friday, come sit on the PKC bleachers, and help us cheer. I'm a little nervous. (OK very nervous)

Let's go City!!!

Cute picture of the head coach! Hubba Hubba


I thought I would show a picture of the weight room. The weight room is new and paid for completely by the football team's fundraising and parent donations.


This is the plaque in the weight room. I love all of these statements. (But happiness is also important)

3 comments:

Zach and Shanna said...

Ouch, Canyon View. That's where Zach teaches. ;) But, sadly, we don't really expect much of our football team. So way to go Brandon!! I'll cheer you on! Good luck against Logan!

Emily said...

Cool poster. I should have gotten a sitter and gone to the game. Maybe next time...

Andy said...

OK, I know it should be excel not excell in the classroom. Embarasing!