CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

The Ita Twins Arrive

Laurie had a c-section this morning and the twins are safely out of the womb. The baby girl came first and the boy came second. She weighed 5 lb 10 oz and he weighed 6 lb 10 oz. Mom and the babies are doing well. Laurie and Terick invited me into the OR for the c-section. It was AWESOME to be in there, taking lots of pictures, while they were born. Laur and T will be such great parents. I'm so excited for them. Unfortunatly, all the pictures I took are on her camera.

Here are a few pictures I took with my phone. He looks so much like Terick. She is petite and dainty, and thank goodness, looks less like Terick.

Mary "Davis" Ita



Taesae Tomi Ita (not sure on the spelling)


1 comments:

Emily said...

I've been meaning to call you since Monday to find out how they are doing. Thanks for posting! Congrats to Laurie & Terrek!!